Thursday, January 14, 2010

Molokai

Christmas eve flight from Maui to Oahu. Clear sky, with views of Wailau, Pelekunu and Kaulapapa Peninsula. The ocean was calm with current lines clearly visible. I had arrived at the airport early. An hour and 20 minute prior to my 12:25 flight. On checking in for my boarding pass I was informed my carry on was too big and I would need to check it. I said I will downsize to another bag in my truck. The desk person refused to give me my boarding pass until I put my bag in my truck. I complied, 20 minutes later I had my pass. I then realized I had left the one gift I had to purchase at home. Yes I can make it. I zoomed home and back and stood at the boarding gate at 12:10. No one was there? The flight had left early. What! They rescheduled me for another flight in 2 hours. I made it to Christmas Eve dinner!

No comments: